Crikey, the second week of 2012 already, that first one passed in a blur!
January is the traditional time for so many slightly scary resolutions so I thought I would share a few...
1. Make resolutions that are actually practical
2. Kick the caffeine habit or at least beat it into a manageable daily number
3. Rediscover "feel good" 80's and 90's music and get dancing around the kitchen, ideally with the children... think Deacon Blue, classic "first time around" Take That, Erasure, Wham (yes really) and Whitney Houston
4. Experiences not objects - family camping weekends, concerts, walking on the beach whatever the weather and fruit picking
I have a whole list of resolutions if I am entirely honest, but 2012 for me is about exceeding expectations and appreciating progress, so for now the four will be more than enough and who knows, perhaps they may last a little longer than the middle of January!
2012... the year of the London Olympics... I wonder what the world record time for eating a Cadburys Caramel Bar actually is? answers on a postcard then!
Enjoy your early days of January and good luck with those New Years Resolutions
Share this post
- Tags: 2012, blog, British, chocolate, gifts, January, Lily, Lily and Lime, Lime, London, new, new year, New Year, Olympics, presents, resolutions, shopping, Take That, UK, www.lilyandlime.co.uk, year